This article contains information that is helpful for Headway providers. If you are a client and have questions, check out our support articles for clients!
Table of Contents
When can I start seeing clients on Headway?
You can see clients through Headway as soon as you're approved by your first insurance carrier. We'll handle the billing and claims so you can get that time back for your practice.
See below for instructions on how to add clients, schedule sessions, and confirm details to complete the process.
How do I add a client?
To add your client to roster, please follow the below steps:
- Log into Sigmund and go to the Clients tab.
- Click the "Add client(s)" button at the top of the page.
- Enter the first and last name of your client and their email address.
- Click "Save and Notify".
We'll send an email welcoming your client to Headway with steps to complete their account. You can see what their setup process looks like here:
How do I schedule an appointment?
After you've added a client, you can then schedule an appointment with them on your calendar. To do so:
- Log into Sigmund and go to the Calendar tab.
- Click on the time that you'd like to schedule the session, or click "Add" in the top left-hand corner.
- Select the client in question from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the date, time, duration, and location options.
- Click the "Add" button at the bottom of the form.
- Then click "Notify" to let your client know of the details via email.
How do I confirm a session?
After a session is complete, confirm the details to let us know we can submit the claim and process payment. To confirm a session:
- Click any session in the past on your calendar.
- Click "Confirm Details".
- Then add the CPT code, diagnosis code, and any progress notes.
If you notice an error, it's possible that your client is missing billing or insurance info. Let them know to keep this up to date so we can process everything quickly for both of you. You can send your clients the following URL to find their own settings: headway.co/account